Monday, March 9, 2009

Chapter 6 : Where are they heading

So after going through some.. reformation? haha.. No but transformation doesn't seem to fit either.. Anyways , after going through some renewal rather. I've been checking the lives of my fellow friends whom I missed but yet regret for ever knowing them... Yah...

So I've been checking their blogs... lives.. And then....~~~

At first , the start of the year 2009. I went to the service , seeing chairs as people actually sits on them now. I mean , the youths. In the past , they don't use any chairs.. I remember the first time I was there , I pulled 1 and one guy told me that they don't use any chairs for service.. So it was no problem to me. And for all that 2 years without chairs grew into me.. haha. So this year , they with their chairs been really new. I thought they already had changed or were changing... But I was wrong. Their mindset was still ever the same. Thinking the past and the present is still the same.

But just recently.. My friend told me that pastor has been preaching about end of the world.. Hmm.. Something like that is what I'm hearing but... Hmm.. Maybe something is changing after all.. Then again... I realised there was no difference between me and them in the form of faith... They believe.. I believe.. Only.. They don't seem to be accepting me as their brother any longer.. That made me really really ... seriously sad. Felt a big rejection. A rejection so big.. It just kills my everything when I think about it. So I tried not to think about it at all... Or else... Or else things may get ugly. Sigh...

So it seemed like.. It doesn't seem to be any much difference between me and them. I've changed and I thought it was a big change.. They thought it too and still are... But I just realised.. Maybe not.

Still writing

No comments:

Post a Comment