Sigh.. After solving the missing chapter... Pastor finds me back and then.... Now I'm blacklisted... I don't know how am I going to contact or chat or even say hi to them now... Because I'm blacklisted from the society I love so much... I love so much.... 18 years living with people like you guys... And now I feel like a reject... Why ar... Why...
I told you guys... We are still siblings... Right? But you all don't think so..? Sigh.. I'm sad because of this.. I'm sorry that I hated you guys before but now... I think you all may hate me now. But still... why...? Why.....
......................
It hurts so much... To be away from you guys. But leaving you guys did indeed gave me a pleasure in my life. Yup... It did. A no longer thoughts about the past... But another chapter begins to unfold. A chapter where and when you guys will neglect me and start to fight me... Thinking I'm a part of this world...
Still writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment