Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chapter 1 : A Rainbow

Rainbows.. I rarely sees them. Never get a chance... Heard it only appears after a rain. I remember seeing one long time ago.. It was hardly noticeable..

But I just saw a beautiful one. The most beautiful one I've seen. I don't why.. My feelings towards it.. Or rather her , starts to grow as I see it from regularly to daily.

Yup.. It's a person all right. My feelings towards her grew... And it grew quite fast. Sigh.. And the greatest thing is to receiving the same feelings. Where she keep shows up.. regardless the conditions and requirements. I enjoyed the presence of her... When she comes when I'm sad. When we spend time for useless talks. When we shared our feelings. When we asked each other how was our day.

And I thought it could last longer.. Or at least when it's over , it could remain the same...

But no. Everything stopped. She started to not show herself when I took the effort to find her. Or when I finally found her.. She was no longer there. This is what happening to me now... Sigh.. I don't know what to do. I know we shouldn't be together... I mean , didn't she agreed as well... We weren't together in the first place... So why..? Why is this feeling weird..? This is going to be worse if this continues..

It was going well at first... I'm sorry that it didn't work out.. I don't even know what you want... I know what I want.. Is to be closer to you. Although we cannot achieve the two becoming one part.. But still... I'm sorry.. I just want to be closer to everybody... And you are in that everybody...

Now she's really like a rainbow... It doesn't stay at a place. It comes and goes.. But this rainbow stayed by my side for quite some time.. I'm not sure where this rainbow has headed... I just wish it could stayed with me longer that time... Or when the future comes.. At least can she be a part in it...

Then the rainbow appeared again. But this time in a faint appearance. Where I only see the message she left behind... What is it she is trying to say? I read and wondered... Is it about me she left behind.. Does she not love me anymore..? These questions are in my head.. Right now.. I don't know how should I act when I see this rainbow again...

So I stupidly took my nerves to find her. Keep finding her... And keep finding her... Till one day , she really frustrates on me. This rainbow doesn't want to see me again. She no longer wants to treat me the way before. It's over to her. So now two paths has opened. One , a path that I just go on hopefully she can find her way back there. Or two.... Forget her. Just as how I forgotten all of them... The society I loved.. The people I used to care for and no longer care for them... People who seemed to be out of my reach. The most cruel way yet a instant feeling getaway. However , these feelings will be so far away... Loving people would never be the same....

Still writing

No comments:

Post a Comment